OmniLearn is flexible, adaptable, and customizable to each school's unique needs
We've partnered with schools across New York, developing tailored labs, programming, and FlexText curriculum content for thousands of students and teachers.
Benjamin Banneker Magnet School of Architecture & Engineering
• Grades 3K–5 • OmniLabs to align with grade level focuses (healthy eating, reducing carbon footprint, clean water) • Assembly for parents to share student experiences with OmniLabs • Student + Teacher Favorites: Greenhouse Engineering with Capillary Action Self Watering System, Plant Based Burger Taste Test, Compost in a Bottle, Hydroponics.
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams
• Grades 6–8 • OmniLabs, Professional Development sessions, and School Lab Material Organization • OmniLabs: Living Environment, Earth Science, Robotics, 6th Grade Science
Frederick Douglass Academy III
• Grades 9-12 • OmniLabs: Living Environment, Chemistry, pre-AP Biology, and AP Psychology • Professional Development to teachers with limited chemistry experience in order for them to become more comfortable with the subject
We've partnered with over 100 schools since 1996
High School of World Cultures
OmniLabs: Living Environment Regents, Chemistry Regents, Earth Science Regents, AP Environmental Science, Physical Science and Forensics. • Professional development for new teachers and teachers responsible for new science class offerings. • Student + Teacher Favorites: Frog Dissection, Gel Electrophoresis, Blood Typing, Flaming Chemicals, and Competition and Invasive Species Modeling. • Partnering with the school since 2013
PS 123 Q
• K-5 • Saturday STEM Sessions • Engaging science and engineering activities for two sessions of students on Saturdays. • Student Favorites: DNA Extraction, Owl Pellet Dissection, Pipette a Rainbow and Seastar Dissection.
The James McCune Smith School
• K-5 • Lead CBO • Weekly After-School sessions • Student Favorites: Snap Circuits, Elephant Toothpaste, Bottle Rockets, and Squid Dissection.
Bronxdale High School
• Grades 9-12 • OmniLabs: Living Environment Regents and Earth Science Regents. • Professional Development for brand new teachers to strengthen their abilities with providing hands-on activities. • Student + Teacher Favorites: Liver Catalase Activity, Ocean Acidification, Cellular Respiration and Microscopy.
Bronx Mathematics Preparatory School
• Grades 6-8 • OmniLabs: Living Environment Classes • Professional Development for teachers that correlated with increased test scores on the 8th grade state test. • Student + Teacher Favorites: Hail in a Test Tube, Cow Eye Dissection, Passive House Engineering and Diffusion Through a Membrane.
PS / IS 224
Science School for Exploration & Discovery
• Grades 6-8 • Lead CBO • In-Classroom Labs, district science fair support and materials, After-School Programming • Partnered since 2011 • Student + Teacher Favorites: Microbiome Cultures, Sublimation, Build a Thermometer, Thermal Energy Engineering Challenge
at M.S. 343
Grades 6 – 8
We've partnered with MS 343 since 2013, seeing substantial increases in student testing performance and logging thousands of student and teacher development hours.
We continue to work with these wonderful students and administrators to bring the Magic of OmniLearn to their classrooms!
4-Year Average (2016 – 2019)
Student Proficiency on Science State Assessments
Regents Exam Pass Rate
Our students look forward to OmniLabs. They retain concepts covered in labs even months down the road, and are able to draw on those concepts to better understand new information.
Students are more inclined to answer post-lab questions when it's an OmniLab. OmniLearn has shown that labs are the best way to engage students in a science classroom.